Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Photo Editing


Best photo editing tips for beginners: No. 1

As the semester draws to a close, it is time to do those final edits on our class photos. This website I found provides some basic tips for photo editing, specifically using Photoshop Elements. While this program is very basic, these tips and edits are easily found on most photo editing programs. And, I find that repetition is always helpful when it comes to learning! So check out this article for some helpful reminders when it comes to editing photos.


http://www.digitalcameraworld.com/2013/08/30/best-photo-editing-tips-for-beginners-18-quick-fixes-to-common-image-problems/

2 comments:

  1. With so much curious I want to learn about the photography for this reason I have come to get some tips about photography through internet. From here I have known Photography is the science, art and practice of creating durable images by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation, either electronically. Your content about the omlinson Photography which inspires me a lot for knowing photography. Thanks..

    http://graphicient.com/photo-manipulation/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emil,

    I am so glad that my blog has inspired you as you explore photography! Thank you for commenting.

    ReplyDelete