Thursday, April 24, 2014

Final Night Photos


This long exposure photo was taken outside of Molt, Montana with my Canon Rebel T3i and my 18 mm lens. ISO 100, f/3.5, 30.0 second exposure. In Lightroom, I boosted the blues, vibrance, and saturation, sharpened the barn, and decreased highlights and shadows.


This star trails picture was taken outside of Billings, Montana with my Canon Rebel T3i and my 18 mm lens. ISO 800, f/3.5, 1509.0 seconds (25.15 minutes). In Lightroom, I cropped the photo, darkened the shadows, highlights, whites, and blacks, used a gradient filter to adjust the foreground exposure, and boosted the overall contrast.



This light painting picture was taken outside of Molt, Montana with my Canon Rebel T3i and my 18 mm lens. ISO 100, f/3.5, 30.0 seconds. In Lightroom, I boosted the red to bring out the light painting, sharpened the barn, boosted exposure and contrast slightly, and added a minimal vignetting effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment