Thursday, April 24, 2014

Final Landscape Photos


This picture was taken of the Perrine Bridge from Centennial Park in Twin Falls, Idaho. I used my Canon Rebel T3i and my 18mm lens. ISO 400, f/16, 1/50 second. In Lightroom, I boosted the vibrance and saturation as well as lowered the highlights, shadows, and blacks.


This photo was taken outside of Molt, Montana with my Canon Rebel T3i, 18-55 mm lens (at 21 mm). ISO 400, f/14, 1/80 second. In Lightroom, I cropped the photo, decreased highlights, shadows, and blacks, boosted clarity, vibrance, and saturation, and reduced noise.


This photo was also taken outside of Molt, Montana with my Canon Rebel T3i and my 18-55 mm lens (at 30 mm). ISO 800, f/16, 1/3200 second. In Lightroom, I adjusted the white balance to bring out the warm tones for a more rustic look, boosted exposure and contrast, and increased vibrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment